22 February, 2010

"What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?" - Alice


Squee!
Even though we're now madly saving for a holiday I couldn't resist this beauty while I was in Debenhams today, Urban Decay's Book of Shadows. It did cost £28, but I have since sold most of my old MAC eyeshadows (I kept four to go in a small quad) and made that back, so technically it was a trade, my old pallet for a new. The colours in it are beautiful! Usually I don't buy anything on impulse and end up missing out but since the bracelet I want from Disney Couture is out of stock I thought I'd get this instead. Anyway, this wasn't the reason for today's entry.

I'm selling a lot on ebay, most end in less than 24 hours and most have no bids sadly!
Seventy Seven Sales


Also!
I'm now on 22 follows through google, once I reach the magic number of 25 I will be doing my first give away, and trust me, it's good!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'm going to check out your eBay sales right now! I can't resist an eBay bargain :)

    ReplyDelete