08 March, 2010

And The Award Goes To... 'The Sunshine Award'

Thanks to Roxy Belle posting an award she'd received, I remembered I'd been given an award this week! I was meaning to write about it but since I've accumulated so much to write about over the past week I completely forgot.

The award was given to me by the lovely Samantha Jane and it's called the Sunshine Award.


RULES
-Put the award on your blog or in your post.
-Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
-Link the nominees within your post.
-Let the nominees know by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to the person who gave it to you.

& the award goes to
1. Roxxybelle
2. A Daisy Chain Dream
3. The Madness of Mundanity
4. Cupcakes & Cherries
5. My Little Life
6. Bibliochic
7. And So Say I
8. Cupcake Couture
9. Book Odyssey
10. Obsessed Make Up Addict
11. Film Bluff
12. Much Love

8 comments:

  1. ah thanks thats dead sweet :) I never expect these sorts of things as I know my blog isn't the same as most other peoples, but I shall be reposting this when I get the chance to sit down and think about my favourite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! How sweet. :) And it's so gorgeous and sunshiney here today, this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you for this! Has made my day :)

    And feel free to take the 'snapshot' idea- I took it from someone else! (I credited them in my January snapshot) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay my very first award Aww im well chuffed thats made my night thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you soososososoo much hun! Your blog inspires me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, that was really what I needed today :) x

    ReplyDelete